Re: Left behind menu: Michigan beverages: Vernors & cream soda

When I was younger in the 80s (I'm not that old yet), I found that Vernors
was too strong for me.  It made me cough cause it burned a little bit goin
down.  On the other hand that was what set it apart from the chain
franchise colas and sodas put out by Coke and Pepsi.  Too bad its been
changed.

Later,
Andy

Andris Vinovskis
Information Resolution Assistant II
Serials Recording Unit
Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library
320 Hatcher North
University Of Michigan
avinovsk@umich.edu

Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down - Anon.