Info on O D Goetze

Greetings,

I am processing a large collection of negatives (mostly glass plates) by the
photographer OD (Otto Daniel) Goetze. I have been able to uncover very
little about him, other than that he was active in Nome from 1900-1908, was
in Wrangell, Alaska before that, and later sold his business to Lomen Bros.
and moved to Oregon or Washington. If anyone has any additional information
on Mr. Goetze, please respond to me off list. Thanks in advance for you
help...

Kathleen

Kathleen Hertel
Director, Museum Library and Archives