Re: creepy symbolism

Dear gentle readers:

There may be a connection between Klan and the book in question, since apparently they do adapt Nordic and Germanic mythology for their on purposes.  One of my PhD friends submitted a paper in our Old English class on how today's KKK members read Beowulf.  Much of his research came from KKK members and their literature.  He actually pretended to be a 19-year-old male and sent requests to them via email for additional info. (He has far more guts than I've got!)

Katrina M. Bowling-Bergman

University of Cincinnati

Do You Yahoo!?