From: Katrina Bowling [mailto:katbowling@YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 8:44 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: creepy symbolism

Dear readers:

I was simply trying to show that a KKK connection was tenable.  As to "stereotyping the KKK"---the irony just drips!  I supported my argument with evidence (albeit second-hand).  This line of reasoning doesn't fall under the definition of stereotyping a group.

Perhaps the owner of the book was a Rosicrucian.  I've also read (long ago) of some connections between them and the Methodist Church.

Katrina

Do You Yahoo!?