[B-Greek] Perseus on your local PC!

Webb Mealy webb at selftest.net
Sun Jun 1 17:02:36 EDT 2008

If anyone figures out the method for making an English-to-Greek lookup in
big LSJ local on a PC, let me know. I would use that facility a lot more
regularly if it weren't usually so slow. I actually regard it as an
important way of getting a feel for a semantic field to look up all the
words in LSJ that are offered as glosses for a set of English synonyms.

Webb Mealy