[B-Greek] Perseus Synonyms? (EKKLHSIA and SULLOGOS?)

Sarah Madden sarah.r.madden at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:31:10 EDT 2008

There is one more exception: EKKLHSIA cannot be translated as "church" in
Hebrews 2:12 where it quotes Psalm 22:22:

LEGWN APAGGELW TO ONOMA SOU TOIS ADELFOIS MOU, IN MESW *EKKLHSIAS* hUMNHSW
SE
"saying, 'I will proclaim Thy name to My brothers, in the midst of the *
assembly* I will sing Thy praises.' "
:-)
Sarah Madden
sarah.r.madden at gmail.com