[B-Greek] Perseus Synonyms? (EKKLHSIA and SULLOGOS?)

newsgroupstuff newsgroupstuff at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 17:48:54 EDT 2008

Hi Ken.

Do you have any references about avoiding the use of SULLOGOS? In NIDNTT article on EKKLHSIA it mentions all the words you said, except SULLOGOS. Wondering why  Coenen didn't include that in the list..?

Thanks also to everyone else who has replied to me! All helpful!

--
Craig Johnson
Brisbane, Australia