[B-Greek] Patrisitic commentaries

Litteral John John.Litteral at Ashland.kyschools.us
Mon Jun 16 14:52:59 EDT 2008

jlitteral5 at roadrunner.com

john.litteral at ashland.kyschools.us

From: Kevin W. Woodruff [mailto:cierpke at prodigy.net]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 2:33 PM
To: Litteral John
Subject: Re: [B-Greek] Patrisitic commentaries

John:

Have you tried:
http://www.ccel.org/fathers.html

Kevin

Litteral John <John.Litteral at Ashland.kyschools.us> wrote:

	I know that this is primarily for Greek study, but I truly hope
that I
	can be shown some mercy here because I really don't know where
else to
	ask this. I have recently signed up to questia for some
religious
	material, and I have found some hard to get resources such as
some
	Patrisitic commentaries, but not as much as I would like. I was
	wondering if there is an online library that has an abundant
source of
	them, such the ones that you will not find free online? I would
like to
	find something that would give me access to Bible commentaries
from the
	likes of Bede, Theodoret, Theodore of Mopsuesia, Jerome, etc
etc. I
	would really appreciate any help that would point me in the
right
	direction.

	Thank you!

	John Litteral