[B-Greek] Septuagint word search for andrizw or andrizomai

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 05:48:19 EDT 2008

Here is a list of the passages where ἀνδρίζω [ANDRIZW] appears in the LXX
Deuteronomy 31:6
Deuteronomy 31:7
Deuteronomy 31:23
Joshua 1:6
Joshua 1:7
Joshua 1:9
Joshua 1:18
Joshua 10:25
2 Samuel 10:12
2 Samuel 13:28
1 Chronicles 19:13
1 Chronicles 22:13
1 Chronicles 28:20
2 Chronicles 32:7
Psalm 26:14
Psalm 30:25
Jeremiah 18:12
Daniel 10:19
Daniel 11:1
Micah 4:10
Nahum 2:2
Sirach 31:25
1 Maccabees 2:64
I'm not inclined to think that any word studies you might find on the internet are of much value.  I suggest you might look at the LSJ lexicon which can be found at Perseus
http://perseus.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/cgi-bin/resolveform
or
http://archimedes.fas.harvard.edu/pollux/

 george