[B-Greek] Septuagint word search for andrizw or andrizomai

Sarah Madden sarah.r.madden at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 11:47:46 EDT 2008

Oscar --
Try contacting Pete Coad of GreekBibleStudy.org (his e-mail is "Peter Coad"
<ask at greekbiblestudy.org>). He has an excellent site that includes
the Septuagint in the Greek as well as the Greek NT -- but I have no idea
how to do such a search. I use his site to verify parsing and to view
parallel English translations.

Sarah
sarah.r.madden at gmail.com
Maryland - USA