Re: Logos Tech Support Rates "F"

From: Philip L. Graber (pgraber@emory.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 06 1995 - 10:53:21 EDT

On Thu, 5 Oct 1995 BibAnsMan@aol.com wrote:

> As a Greek Professor, I am sorry to clutter up your mailboxes, but I must
> clear up a little matter here regarding Logos which I feel offers the best
> software out there for Greek and Hebrew and other tools even on CD Rom.

You've never tried Bible Windows from Silver Mountain Software, have you?

Disclaimer: I don't work for them, don't speak for anyone else, blah blah
yackety schmackety...

Philip Graber Graduate Division of Religion
Graduate Student in New Testament 211 Bishops Hall, Emory University
pgraber@emory.edu Atlanta, GA 30322 USA