MCGUIRE'S EXHORTATION RE: LO

From: perry.stepp@chrysalis.org
Date: Sat Oct 07 1995 - 18:33:38 EDT

Hey, guys, could you take this crap back where it belongs? Like make this a
private conversation and get it out of my mailbox?

Sheesh, a tactful message (I'm not even asking for a bit of Christlike
restraint) to the net saying "Gee, I've had problems with Logos's tech support"
would have sufficed nicely. I personally think the two of you have beaten this
one to death. (And in the process landed a few blows about the ears of
innocent bystanders, as it were.)

Back to Greek, please. Lead on, McDuff.

Perry L. Stepp, Baylor University