Re: Mt 24:38 & Lk 17:27 (correction)

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 14 1997 - 08:51:21 EST

I reiterate at the outset that I certainly don't want to carry on any
discussion of the authenticity the Pauline letters on B-Greek; I do wish,
however, to correct something I wrote yesterday, lest I be thought a bigger
fool than I actually am: the comment should concern 1 Timothy rather than
Ephesians. I have some doubts about Ephesians too, but the characterization
below is meant to apply to the pastoral epistles rather than to Ephesians.