Little Greek 101: Articles and Nouns

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Sat Dec 13 1997 - 19:06:45 EST

I've added a chapter on articles and nouns to the Little Greek 101 page. I
also added a WebMinder link to the index page - if you want to be notified
automatically whenever I add a new chapter, register your email address
with WebMinder, and you will receive email whenever the page changes.

The URL for Little Greek 101 is in my signature.

By the way, did I announce that the November archives for B-Greek are up?
The URL for the archives is also in my signature.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine
Little Greek 101: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons