Re: LXX versions?

From: Juan Stam (jstam@una.ac.cr)
Date: Tue May 05 1998 - 15:06:39 EDT

I've seen no answer to this question about Bagster and would be interested
in some comment.
Greetings to all. "El ni–o" is killing us down here with some infernally
hot weather, but yesterday the rains began! Now it will be rain almost
every afternoon until November, which the price we pay for our eternal
springtime.
    Juan Stam, Costa Rica