Re: New Testament Greek Bible

From: Jack Kilmon (jkilmon@historian.net)
Date: Thu Jul 30 1998 - 23:12:55 EDT

Justus:
   A Greek New Testament (with Strong's Concordance Numbers) is
being shipped to you by Amazon Books. Other members on the
b-Greek list, do not let this discourage you if you were also
sending a GNT since Justus will obviously have classmates that
can use them.

Jack

Justus Ayodele Obilomo wrote:

> I am a student of ECWA Theological Seminary, Igbaja , Nigeria studying MA
> thological Studies and Taking New Testament Greek as a subject.
>
> I am praying to obtain a copy of NT greek Bible as soon as possible.It is
> just not available anywhere around here.
>
> Iam an Electrical Engineerand a District Manager in this country's
> Electricity Industry. God has counted me worthy to be called to serve Him
> and Iam currently a Part time Associate Pastor Of Evangelical Church of
> West Africa .
>
> Will the Lord anyone to assist in assisting?
>
> Justus Ayodele Obilomo
> P O Box 284
> OSOGBO, Nigeria
>
> ---
> B-Greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek
> You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: [cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu]

Min d'LA rokHEM l'maRAN yeSHUa meshyCHA niheYAH. maRAN aTHA

Jack Kilmon jkilmon@historian.net

http://www.historian.net