New Testament Greek Bible

From: Justus Ayodele Obilomo (debitosh@skannet.com.ng)
Date: Thu Jul 30 1998 - 18:38:41 EDT

I am a student of ECWA Theological Seminary, Igbaja , Nigeria studying MA thological Studies and Taking New Testament Greek as a subject.

I am praying to obtain a copy of NT greek Bible as soon as possible.It is just not available anywhere around here.

Iam an Electrical Engineer and a District Manager in this country's Electricity Industry. God has counted me worthy to be called to serve Him and Iam currently a Part time Associate Pastor Of Evangelical Church of West Africa .Osogbo

Will the Lord use anyone to assist?

Justus Ayodele Obilomo
P O Box 284
OSOGBO, Nigeria