titles not available

From: Thomas J. Kraus (thomas-juergen.kraus@theologie.uni-regensburg.de)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 03:16:42 EDT

Dear fellows,

since my library is incapable of identifying the place from which to order
titles important for some of my future research, I am posting these on
this list. Maybe, there is someone out there who can tell me where to find
them (in order to "help" my library), how to get them, or if I may ask
anybody for sending a copy.

Daniel B. Wallace, The Article with Multiple Substantives Connected by KAI
in the New Testament: Semantics and Significance. PhD Dissertation, Dallas
Theological Seminary 1995.

E.M. Schofield, The Papyrus Fragments of the Greek New Testament,
Clinton/New Jersey 1936.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Thomas J. Kraus