any info on Carl Ruck or John Clabeaux?

From: Benjamin Raymond (bfraymond@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 19:41:27 EDT

As I begin work on my MTS at Boston University this fall, it seems that
classes with Carl Ruck and John Clabeaux will each fit nicely into my
schedule.

Both are year-long classes in introductory Greek, which I think is best
after three 8-week terms in a less-than-desirable setting (read: crash
course). I would do just as well to start over.

Has anyone any familiarity with either of these two? Perhaps you've had a
chance to peruse Ruck's _Ancient Greek: A New Approach_ or have some info
on Clabeaux's syllabus?

I will have access to other Boston Theological Institute schools as well,
if you might have suggestions.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, off-list if possible.

Thanks!

Ben

Benjamin Raymond, B.Min.
8 Margaret St.