Re: any info on Carl Ruck or John Clabeaux?

From: A K M Adam (akm.adam@ptsem.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 09:00:38 EDT

Benjamin,

I have found that--however good a teacher or a textbook, the class does much
better when the teacher and the textbook are of one mind--which (especially
with Carl's recommendation) speaks emphatically well of studying with Ruck.
I know nothing at all about Clabeaux and mean him no disrespect, but I was
amazed at the difference when I started teaching from a textbook I agreed
with....

Grace and peace,
A K M Adam

--
akm.adam@ptsem.edu
Princeton Theological Seminary/Seabury-Western Theological Seminary

"Violent zeal for truth hath an hundred to one odds to be either petulancy, ambition, or pride." J. Swift --- B-Greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: [cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu] To unsubscribe, forward this message to leave-b-greek-329W@franklin.oit.unc.edu To subscribe, send a message to subscribe-b-greek@franklin.oit.unc.edu