Re: Revising Funk's (Notorious) B.I.G. (was re: Funk's 3-volume set)

From: Micheal Palmer (mwpalmer@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 02:13:10 EDT

At 12:10 PM -0400 8/13/99, Perry L. Stepp wrote:

>Sorry, all I know about the BDF revision is that it's being done. I don't
>know who's involved, etc., although Holmes and Schmidt seem like logical
>choices.

Contributors to the revision (besides me) have been Daryl Schmidt, Buist
Fanning, Dan Wallace, Lane McGaughey, and Bob Webb. (Am I forgetting
anyone?) Little has been done in the last year or so. I hope to see the
project become more active this year, but I can't guarantee it.

Micheal W. Palmer mwpalmer@earthlink.net
North Carolina State University
Philosophy and Religion

Visit the Greek Language and Linguistics Gateway at
http://home.earthlink.net/~mwpalmer/
You can also access my online bibliography of Greek Linguistics at
http://home.earthlink.net/~mwpalmer/bibliographies/