Re: Ign. Eph. 15:3

From: Bart Ehrman (behrman@email.unc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 08:45:03 EST

   OK, thanks. This might work if the sentence was repunctuated with a
full stop after hMWN and the FANHSETAI clause is taken with the preceding
sentence. Then it would be something like ... and he is our God in us,
which very thing both is and will be manifest before us. For these
reasons, let us love him in an upright way."

   Do you know of any parallels to this usage?

-- Bart Ehrman