Re: Junia an Apostle or Junia considered prominent by the Apostles?

From: Eric S. Weiss (eweiss@gte.net)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 13:57:25 EDT

I think Chrysostom is being flowery/poetic. As I reread it, Chrysostom
seems to be saying that if they were just prisoners, Paul maybe would have
referred to them just as "prisoners"; but since Paul uses the word for
"fellow-prisoners," he might mean that they also "fellowed" with him in
like dangers, too. But that's just my guess.