New International Greek Testament Commentary

From: Wieland Willker (willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 03:43:38 EDT

New International Greek Testament Commentary

What do you think about this series and about individual titles in
particular? I am in Germany and have so far not seen any.
I am especially interested in

Gospel of Luke by I. Howard Marshall
The Pastoral Epistles by George W. Knight
The Epistle to the Hebrews by Paul Ellingworth
The Book of Revelation by G. K. Beale

How is the discussion of "the Greek text" done? How extensive is it? I like
CK Barrett's commentary of John. Is this comparable?

Best wishes
    Wieland
      <><
Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany