CD Lexicon?

From: Suedaleg@aol.com
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 03:27:36 EDT

Hello again.

I am curious about whether there is a lexicon available on CD and if so
whatthe cost is and how I could get a copy.

I have been on the Perseus site and looked up a few forms. I found it
difficult and time consuming, not at all what I would hope to expect from
such a program. There is another one listed on the NT gateway but I found it
to be even more difficult.

Since I have now gotten used to SPIonic font and its peculiarities (x for chi
and c for xi) that font would be a great benefit. I would be willing to pay
more for it than to get a paper lexicon from a bookstore, but it must be
easier to use or why waste the money.

Thanks

Dale Greenlee