[b-greek] re: tense

From: Suedaleg@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 04:54:15 EDT

Kimmo:

Thanks for the encouragement. I will seek those references. I am familliar
with Rodney Decker's work from having seen some of his other work on the 'net.

I will also keep in mind that consensus has not been reached. I have read
the section from Dana & Mantey on the explantion of tense, and I am not sure
event they had a consensus among themselves.

I also will seriously look at the Smythe grammar at Perseus' site to see what
they have to say on the subject. I may have to ask at the bookstore for the
other works. perhaps some others may be accessable on the 'net. If so could
anyone let me know?

Thanks

Dale Greenlee