[b-greek] B-GREEK POLL: Smarts and Sharps both depend on context? Y/N

From: Dan Parker (stoixein@sdf.lonestar.org)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 13:28:50 EST

I have just had a private dialogue with Mark Wilson with regards the
question I posed in an earlier post where I said:

        "Mark,
        I would assume that you also will accept the "context" clause
        in Uncle Bob's rule to be appended to the end of Sharps, is
        that correct?"

Mark answered, "Yes. That would be correct."

Does anyone on this list agree with Mark on this? I would like to hear
particularly with those who are oposed to Smart's rule.

Thanks in advance,
Dan Parker