[b-greek] The long ending of Mark

From: Antonio_Septien (jaseptien@terra.com.mx)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 00:40:57 EDT

Dearest friends,
I'm doing a research on the long ending of Mark (16. 9-20). It has been
difficult to me to find some articles or books that deal minutely with
the style, and syntactical features of that segment of Mark. The point
I'm trying to elucidate is this: the section that goes from vvs. 9 to
20 is really Markan? Would you please informe abotut how and
where to get the stuff I'm looking for?

With best regards
Jose Antonio Septien

[MIME/HTML formatting eliminated by moderator; list-members are
asked, please, not to send messages to the list in MIME/HTML
formatting but in plain-text ASCII only. Thanks. cwc]