[b-greek] Re: The Granville Sharp rule

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 10:05:18 EDT

It's perhaps worth noting that there's been plenty of discussion of this on
the list and I think most of it could be found readily in the archives with
the search enging now in place there (I found ten pages of messages on the
subject just by typing "Granville-Sharp" in the search-box and clicking):

http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/archives/index.html