[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Women's Gardening moderator wanted

I'm looking for someone who could help moderate our discussion forum on
Gardening for Women.  We have a web site at
http://www.pleiades-net.com called Pleiades Networks (An Internet Resource
for Women) and "Home & Garden" is one of our many discussion forums.  We are
looking for someone who has experience with gardening issues and can help
answer questions, introduce new topics, and generally keep the discussions
moving along in our forum.  Would you be interested or know anyone
appropriate who might be able to give us a hand?  Please send them our way!
Also, I would be interested in hearing about other mailing lists or
newsgroups where it would be appropriate to post this message.  Please send
all responses to my e-mail address directly.

Thanks,
Cindy Bishop