[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Propose new group: alt.living.tightwad

On 8 Mar 1995, Brian Keith Pine wrote:

> I am proposing that a new group be created for discussing everything about
> frugal living.  It would be in the spirit of the Tightwad Gazette (etc.)

While you're waiting for the newsgroup to be formed, please be aware that
there's a listserv list, Maxlife, with basically the same charter.

The message should say:  sub maxlife Yourfirstname Yourlastname

FYI.  Please write to me if you have questions about the Maxlife list.

Penny Ward
crunchy@email.unc.edu

Article 8561 of misc.health.alternative: