[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

practical hydroponics magazine

We have had several inquiries through the mailing list for more information about our web site for 'Practical Hydroponics & Greenhouses magazine'. Our site can be accessed on:

http://www.world.net/Resource/casper

Our Email is:

casper@hydroponics.com.au

To Gary Roche in Portland: others have already successfully accessed the site. Please try again.

To RIMMERT DE JONG: full subscription details and facilities are available on the web site. However, if you can't access the site, our snail mail details are as follows:

Practical Hydroponics & Greenhouses magazine
c/- Casper Publications Pty Ltd
PO Box 225, Narrabeen, NSW, Australia 2101
Tel: +612 9913 8855 Fax +612 9913 2300

Kind regards
Steven Carruthers
PUBLISHER