[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TH: Recruiting Listees

 [To Tree-House -

 The following is currently posted to 'Rec.Parks' and to
 several other Usenet newsgroups.  Richard@Flora.Com] ...

	Subject: Community Forestry E-Mail Forum

	Some visitors to 'Rec.Parks' may find of interest our tree-
	planting Majordomo e-mailing-list.  'Tree-House' (as we are
	affectionately known) is a relatively 'friendly' forestry
	forum, circulating under 2 modest message postings per day
	between a diversity of members, on a variety of topics in
	aboriculture, ecologies & wood-lore.

	The long-range objectives of Tree-House are to establish a
	sustainable support network linking together distant home-
	town greening initiatives.  Our listees represent education,
	government & industry, as well as concerned gardeners, planners
	& other individuals who simply love trees & talking about them.

	Tree-House is a community service from Flora Communications,
	who also administers The Art-Environs Discussion-List On
	Environmental & Outsider Arts.  Our extensive URL-site is at:

	"http://www.flora.com/tree-house/"

	As we require no special Internet capabilities, you might like
	to forward this announcement along to a fellow 'hugger' ...

	Reply To: R Tryzno Ellsberry
	Richard@Flora.Com
	Tree-House - Discussion-List On Community Forestry
	Baltimore / USDA Zone 7

	You can also join by sending the Message: subscribe tree-house
	To: <Majordomo@Lists.UMBC.Edu>