[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where is USDA zone maps?

Timothy Stark (tstark@clark.net) wrote:
: All:

:    I am looking for USDA zone maps. Where can I get it from Internet or
: otherwise?  I heard that USDA zone maps was revised due to unusually
: cold winter.  I found out that Alexandria area lost zone 7 to zone 6.
: Also Florida's Panhandle now has zone 8.  Orlando has zone 9 and Tampa
: lost Zone 10 to Zone 9.

:    Did anyone notice that before? Is it correct or was it changed due
: to unusually cold spell in last Winter?

: -- Tim Stark

A possible Internet source would be the USDA Extension Service gopher:

    gopher zeus.esusda.gov

Or contact your local county extension service, perhaps a public
library.

Regards,

Steve
--