[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: sites on world wide web

> Date:          Mon, 30 Oct 1995 22:04:39 -0600 (CST)
> From:          "W. Tate Heuer" <wheuer@quapaw.astate.edu>
> To:            Charles Benbrook <benbrook@hillnet.com>
> Cc:            sanet <sanet-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu>
> Subject:       sites on world wide web

Tate et. al.:,

This is my first broadcast message to SANET ! This past August I
learned how to create a HOMEPAGE . Since then I have assembled many
pointers to several reference materials I use for my Forage and
Pasture Crop Courses. These include Sustainable Ag sites, Corn and
Alfalfa sites, IPM sites, forage crop sites, livestock sites, biology sites, and
environmental  sites. I have required my students to find this Internet Source
 and  look up several required assigned "readings". It's a great resource that I
think most everyone within SANET will enjoy and benefit from. Its' URL is:

http://WWW2.MsState.Edu/~dlang/foragesms.html

Let me know if you find it.

David Lang
Associate Professor of Agronomy

PS: This may be the second tine I posted this message; the first was
returned with e-mail address problems.