[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CORRECTION: Web site on phytoplankton and microscopes

I see that I stupidly posted the following last night, and then
did not give the address of the web site. It is

http://www.comet.net/gek

Sorry.

I have finally put up our web site on phytoplankton and
microscopes. Visitors, and their comments would be greatly
appreciated.

This is a commercial site, in that we are selling high quality
Russian microscopes at very low prices. However, if that is not
of interest to you, the phytoplankton stuff comes up first, with
some very nice images of diatoms and dinoflagellates. You can
skip the microscope stuff if you wish. However, we do have a
pamphlet describing scopes and what to look for when buying one,
not just our catalog and sales pitch.

Mahlon Kelly,

GEK, Inc.

--