Re: [nafex] Rabbits

dwalsh/wchase wrote:

> Joe,
>
> Was your russet that  cracked St Edmunds' Pippin?

No.  It was Hudson's Golden Gem.  I remembered a few other causualites.
Holstein is gone due to water core.  Most of the Jefferis has also been
thinned out.  There was nothing wrong with Jefferis, just that I could
have more flavorful apples in another week.  I find that I value "mild"
less as I get older.  Maybe the tired, old taste-buds need a little more
kick to register....who knows.

> You scare me when you say that 4 cents US = 20 cents Cdn ... when I checked last,
> the Cdn dollar was about 65 cents of a US dollar i.e. four cents US = about six
> cents Cdn!

I see from your next post that you figured this out.  I try to keep the
units consistant ($US/ft and $Can/meter).

> Derry

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/423498/_/977879275/