Re: [nafex] Re: Rooting hardwood cuttings - slightly OT

I think Sam must have seen the planting of layered suckers - the roots
aren't especially large when they are dug and if he saw the planting from a
distance, it might have looked like plain cuttings were being planted.  Rest
assured, filberts do NOT root from unrooted cuttings.
-Lon

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM