[nafex] Subject: Northern Amelanchier selections in The South

Lucky, Juneberries do not seem to be common in our area, I keep sdiscovering
new ones on our property at the rate of under one per year.  Last year,
which was not particularly wet, I found out the possible reason.  A native
bush, right in the spot where I found it, had all it's berries tuen into
masses of CAR.  I hope Regent will do better, if I can find my little one in
the weeds.  We have lots of cedars on the property, and I am noticing the
difference in resistance in apples.  Chestnut crab is clean, 20 feet away,
Sops of Wine has a lot of spots, though of course nothing like a Golden
Delicious would look.  Donna