[nafex] squirrel flavoring?

Gang:

A couple of weeks back I got the privledge of spending some time with
fellow NAFEXer Tom Burford.  He related a tale from his youth
involving the seasonsing of hogs with Winesap apples.   Apparently it
effected the taste of the hogs in a very positive way and his uncle
had quite a follwoing for his special diet hogs.

Anyway, in reference to squirels...I was wondering the obvious.  Do
the orchard fed tree rats taste better?   I know some of you have to
know.  I was going to find out in a day or so. I had hung out a couple
to cure but the "coons" got them last night :(  I figure they had a
steady diet of strawberries, Taylor raspberries, and plums before
their demise so I was anxious to see if the flesh had picked up the
flavor.

How to orchard fed squirrels compare to nut fed ones?   Anyone have
any experience?

Fluf