Re: [nafex] Re: fungicides for cuttings

Hi,

Are you talking before you place the cutting in the rooting media, while
you are waiting for bud swell and rooting, or after the leaves are out of
the buds?

I would not use bleach solution on leaves (at any level).

Later,
Tom

--

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, crmauch wrote:

> I think some of the rooting hormones have fungicides in them.
>
> If you're talking about the growing cuttings themselves, I would
> think that any approved spray for that species would be able to be
> used.
>
> But I'm not an authority in this.
>
> Chris Mauchline
> SE PA, zone 6
>
> --- In nafex@y..., "lostman_amiga" <lostman_amiga@y...> wrote:
> > Anyone have a suggestion for a fungicide for rooting cuttings?  I
> was
> > told camomele tea works. Can I use a fruit tree spray like sulfer?
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> 4) Include only pertinent comments/questions when replying to a posting
> and NOT the entire message (especially if the initial posting was large).

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM