WHO on food biotechnology

Issued by the Food Safety Department
World Health Organization 14 Jan. 2003

Biotechnology
The 2nd draft of the WHO summary report "Modern food biotechnology, human health and development: An evidence based study" is now available for comments. This draft report, accessible through the internet by password only, is open for an interactive discussion, from 6-31 January 2003. Participation is open to all interested parties, who may gain access to the discussion forum by sending an e-mail to: biotechquest@who.int. We encourage you to register and also invite other interested persons to register. We hope for a constructive and exciting discussion.
Contact: Kelebohile Lekoape (Tel: +4122 791 4235 – E-mail: lekoapek@who.int)

.