Re: [GWL] Re: gardenwriters Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1

I did some research into mycorrhiza as part of my doctoral thesis, and while I
never cease to wonder at the beauty of this symbiosis, I object to its
commercialization. Mycorrhiza are ubiqutious. True, they can be wiped out under
certain extreme conditions, but even then they'll frequently recolonize
themselves. Most of the time, innoculation is a waste of money.

Lee Reich, PhD