Re: [SANET-MG] Kirlian Photography

Heide,

The way Kirlian photography works is you hook the subject up to a
source of high frequency high voltage electricity and photograph the
corona discharge, usually by having the ions from the discharge impinge
on the film.  Have you ever seen those glass globe discharge lamps in
stores, with a glowing electrode inside.  When you put your hand on the
glass, the corona discharge inside the globe jumps to your hand and
makes a glowing fringe.  You can't make kirlian photos with those
lamps, but the principle is similar.

http://www.geocities.com/lemagicien_2000/kfpage/kf.html
http://skepdic.com/kirlian.html

The main thing you need to make kirlian photographs is a small tesla
coil.

http://www.cebunet.com/kirlian/
http://bhs.broo.k12.wv.us/homepage/staff/lmester/lmtc.htm
http://www.tesla.org/