Re: [permaculture] "How to Save the World" - Biodynamics in India

Friends -

Word comes from New Zealand that this DVD about
biodynamic farming in India has been released.

"How to Save the World"
- One Man, One Cow, One Planet -
http://www.howtosavetheworld.co.nz

YouTube has a brief review from the director,
Barbara Burstyn, who explains that it is more than
a film about a brilliant farming method, but a political
film about globalization, the deteriation of land due
to chemical farming, and food sovereignty; it alludes to
a blue-print for a post-industrial future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l84laB4JPdw

Best wishes,
Steve Diver