Re: [compost_tea] Alfalfa tea and Kelp tea

From: Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:29:09 -0700

Thanks Elaine. I have been astonished at how much heat is produced from
this 400 gallon brew with just alfalfa pellets and mollassess (and no
compost). We are in a period of extended cool weather here in BC, and
this morning at 7am when the air temperature was 8C, the brew was 19C
 with no supplementary heat at all. As I have mentioned before, my
brewer is in an open tractor shed; it has no top; and is not insulated
(yet!).

Jason