Re: [compost_tea] Re: CT RECIPES FOR 5 GALLON TEA BREWS

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:15:48 -0800

I think the best temps are between 70 and 80 for fungal growth, but I have =
not really tested it.

I am not pitching Humisolve...it just happens to be a powder and I was tryi=
ng to explain that one teaspoon of it is used to make a soil drench of humi=
c acids....so if you have a liquid humic supply, try and match that somehow=
.

I strain by putting a size Q panty hose over the top of a five gallon bu=
cket. You only need to strain if you are going to spray or injector apply.

Let us know how you do!

Cheers,

jeff l