Re: [compost_tea] Re Subject headings, welcome and a few words

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:00:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thank YOU Jeff especially for the BIG PRINT, It is so easy after hours of squinting at the little stuff Bob of Bobs Brewers

Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com> wrote:Hi folks, It is a glorious day here in Anchorage, Alaska and we are all getting ready for the first outdoor tea sessions. Just a few housekeeping items from the people who maintain this list: First, we are now up to about out 300 members and are in our "spring membership boost" where new people sign up. It is most helpful if they can refer to subjects in the archives so please make sure yours is an accurate one when you send a message. Please do not reply to a "digest" as the subject is then listed "Re Digest #" which does no one any good and questions are repeated that could be answered otherwise. Second, Sunday is the day that folks with products can be blatant about it and advertise. Newbies may want to pay attention on Sundays and respond directly to some of those selling product. Third, there are no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid answers, so don't be afraid to ask. No one here is in the business of slamming folks w
 ho ask questions even if they have been asked before. You may be directed to a past post, but hopefully you will be answered. Fourth, we are a friendly bunch with one thing in common: Compost tea. An occasionally flame is fine, but let's keep it to that and remain friendly and courteous. You are a great bunch and we have not had any real problems in this area, thankfully. Finally, we are so lucky to have the attention of Dr. Elaine. Thank-you Dr. Ingham for your assistance and your availability. We don't thank you enough for what you have done and what you do. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! AND, thank all of you for participating in one heck of a useful listserve! Cheers, Jeff Lowenfels
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor