[compost_tea] Actual CT VS. Others Preparations

From: wjgr2003 <wgomez_at_prodigy.net.mx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 02:34:17 -0000

Hello to everyone! I am new to the list and my name is Walter Jorge
Gomez from Mexico. Compost tea is somehing I had thought about myself
and was surprised when I found the group. I have lots of questions I
am trying to answer by reading past archives but the groupīs
friendliness encourged me to ask!

Just to ask some of my questions:

1.-When would you use Actual Compost Tea and when would you use an
Alfalfa Mollaseess preparation.Isnīt CT the best thing?

2.- Is there some diagram or explantion on how to build your first
brewer for home use? What is the recommended pump?

3.- I have seen occasionally some success stories of group members
with Compost tea. Is there an archive of success stories?

Thank You Very Much and Best Regards to all,

Walter Jorge Gomez

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/0PSxlB/TM