Re: [compost_tea] Micro bubbles + water pump...

From: <laura_s_at_vaxxine.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:25:27 -0400

Please explain to me why these micro bubbles won't rise to the top and leave ?

Thomas wrote >>
The micro bubbles will spread all through the water and make it look like
milk from all the air suspended in the water. The circulating water pump
will solve the agitation / extraction problem and the suspended micro
bubbles will easily saturate the whole container and solve the dissolved
oxygen problem and it would solve the problem of keeping air in the tea
until it can be applied. In fact, this kind of tea will have lots of air
in it when it is sprayed on the soil and the air will go down into the soil
with the water. Then more air will be available to the critters living in
the soil.
At 11:36 AM 28/04/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> Bob, Here's a couple of thoughts.....
> I think a water pump could do that just fine. --Thomas Giannou
>http://www.tandjenterprises.com ----- Original Message ----- From:
> Robert Norsen To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday,
>April 28, 2003 10:08 AM Subject: Re: [compost_tea] Re: Copper
>heating element
> Defroster cable used to de-ice roof
>edges can be used by closing the thermostat. It won't take much heat
>to keep
>
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Laura Sabourin
EcoVit Ecologically Sound Horticultural Products
Tea-riffic Aerobic Compost Tea and Acadian Seaplant Products
RR # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7
http://www.ecovit.ca
http://www.compost-tea.ca